In this page you will find all the information about Tashkent Medical Academy’s Admission Committee:
1. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2955 of 05/05/2017 “On admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017/2018 academic year”;
2. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2956 dated 05/05/2017 “On measures to further reform the system of medical education in the Republic of Uzbekistan”;
3. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2867 of 04/04/2017 “On Amending Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 31, 2012 No. PP-1765” On Additional Measures to Improve the System of Benefits for Citizens Who Have Served Urgent Military Service in the Armed Forces Of the Republic of Uzbekistan”;
4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 169 of 04.08.2008 “On improving the order of admission and training of foreign citizens in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan” *.
5. Order of the Ministry of Higher Education No. 393 of 14.06.2017 “O’zbekiston Respublikasi Qurolli kuchlari safida muddatli harbiy xizmatni o’tab Harbiy qism qo’mondonligining tavsiyasiga ega bo’lgan abiturientlardan hujjatlarni qabul qilishda shart-sharoitlar yaratish to’g’risida”
6. Toshkent tibbiyot akademiyasida kiyinish odobi haqida.
DATE AND PLACEMENT OF DOCUMENTS
Documents are accepted from June 15 to July 15, 2017.
Faculty of Medicine and Prevention
Faculty of Biology and Biology
Faculty of Higher Nursing
Military Medical Faculty
Foreign citizens for admission to study in TMA submit the following documents:
– Application for admission in the name of the Rector with the indication of the name, nationality and direction of education;
– National passport (with valid visa) or birth certificate;
– Residence permit in Uzbekistan (if available);
– Originals and notarized copies of documents on education, indicating the subjects studied and the grades (marks) received on them in examinations;
– Medical opinion on the state of health (086 form);
– Photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5) – 6 pieces.